What is your shipping policy?
We love our customers, so we have decided to deliver our scarves without shipping costs in Italy and around the world.
- No delivery charge will be applied to any order.
- Your parcel will arrive within 6 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) after you have placed your order.
- Your order may be shipped with a non-tracking service, which means that there will be no tracking information for your order.
- If your order is shipped with a trackable service, we will send you an email with a link to the tracking information once the package has left our warehouse.
- Your order can arrive at any time between 7am and 9pm.
- If you are not there when your parcel is delivered, the courier will leave it in your mailbox or on your doorstep. If this is not possible, it will be left at the local post office and you will be given a receipt to tell you where to pick it up.
- Deliveries are not made on public holidays, your order will arrive on the next working day.
We strive to meet these delivery times, but during certain critical periods (e.g. sales) deliveries may be slightly delayed.
Occasionally, due to technical upgrades to our systems or force majeure, such as extreme weather conditions, these delivery services may be temporarily unavailable.
However, we will always work hard to keep these inconveniences to a minimum.
My Scarf in a Box™ cannot be held responsible for any parcels lost or stolen as a result of specific delivery instructions left with the carrier.
How can I make a return or exchange?
You can return any item and receive a refund within 28 days of delivery of the original order.
- To make a return, send an email to email@example.com and you will receive detailed instructions according to your country of residence and how to re-credit.
- If a different colour is desiredPlease return the unwanted item and place a new order.
- We will refund the price paid for your item, including those purchased on sale, according to your original purchase method.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. It is your responsibility to ensure that the goods are packed in such a way that they are not damaged in transit.
- All items will be checked upon return to the warehouse. We try our best to accept all returns, however we will not accept products without the original packaging (outer hard box and inner fabric box). In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in poor condition, we may be forced to return it to sender.
My Scarf in a Box™ is not responsible for any items returned in error.
What fibres are your scarves made of?
We use natural 100% fibres.
Our scarves are made from silk chiffon (40%) and modal (60%). This proportion not only ensures excellent breathability and minimises peeling, but also gives the fabric its inimitable iridescence.
Any other questions?
We will be happy to clarify any doubts. Please fill in the form in the Contact section.